I apologize for not immediately posting regarding these 2.5 wonderful awards from two awesome bloggers.
|I'd like to thank Helen P. of Whiskered Paintings|
So the first award would be the Kreativ Blogger Award from Helen of Whiskered Paintings, which requires me to say something creative about myself... Umm... Well... Okay... That's a tough one
Let me see.
1. I'm an licensed Electronics Engineer who'd rather talk about dogs and work on arts and crafts. However, I still troubleshoot computers and do house calls to earn extra money.
2. I watch anime and like playing RPG games in different consoles. I am guilty of playing my fair share of RPGs such as Resident Evil, Parasite Eve, Final Fantasy and Persona. Like Helen, I've also spend countless hours in Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, Silver, Gold, Sapphire and Ruby.
3. My partner has this accurate radar on anticipating my mood swings. He can predict if I'm into laughing crazily, being extremely sappy, or cranky. And he loves that part of me. (*^_^*)
4. Some of my pets included fishes, love birds and a snake-neck turtle which escaped his pond during a really heavy rain. Poor Chipy Turtle, I'm still hoping someone found him, picked him up and made him their pet.
5. I love cheese! I mean seriously... pizza, cheeseburger, spaghetti and usually anything with cheese.
Now, I would love to share this award to the following bloggers.
Two Doodles and a Dane - Samson, Dante, Daisy Boo and mom's blog. Sampson is so funny. It seems that he hasn't realized that he's grown enormously through the months.
White Dog Diary Online - I personally love the effort placed on every post by White Dog Army and their mom.
When I Grow Up I Want to be a Vet - Doctor has the cutest comics skits.
24 Paws of Love - The current entries are about Blaze and how her husband has made a majorly hilarious discovery.
Whisppy - Not only do I love dogs, but I also enjoy reading about cats and their daily accounts. Boomer doesn't like sharing his house with stray cats. ^_^
Okay. This isn't done yet. So kindly bear with me while I'm in the middle of editing this post.
I'd like to thank the Charming Chi for passing me two more awards which I am passing as a 1.5 award due to the following reasons: 1) they're so tiny and 2) they're so tiny.
|Thank you, Charming Chi|
Since the Liebster means dearest, so I'm going to pass this award to 5 other people who I feel are dear to me.
1. Bowie - I still can't take the image of you wearing that little Korean dress out of my mind.
2. The Chronicle of Woos - Although I have to constantly look at the pictures of your four wonderful doggies to see who did the mischief this time, those pictures are just worth the effort.
3. The Emptynesters Family Daily - Debbie, I know you're guilty of making those cool Superbowl jerseys. Now, if you could only teach me how to fix my crocheted sweater.
4. Life with Desmond - Desmond, like any other dog, probably doesn't know he's comical personality just works wonders to his family's life.
5. Gracie Lu the Shih Tzu - Gracie Lu reminds me so much of Buchi... except for the dresses. Keep those adorable picture compilations coming.
|Thanks again, Charming Chi|
In order to accept the award, I have to pass it along 8 wonderful bloggers who are so PAWSOME as well. Here are the other blogs that bring me fun, love, laughs and furiendship.
I know some of you have already gotten it, but I wanted to re-share it with you because I just think you guys are so PAWSOME, too.
1. Fred and Gloria's Basset Momma
2. Mr. Pip of Pip Gets Back in the Game
5. Dachshund Nola - I've always wanted to pass an award to you.
6. Mantastic Higgins from The Adventures of Higgins
7. Leslie from Bringing Up Bella
8. Mel from Furry Four Legged Foster Friends
Wow, it took me some while to compile this list. Thank you for taking your time reading my post. I know it was pretty long.