First of all, I'd like to thank everybody for concerning themselves with my well-being. I'm still coughing badly but I'm now able to sleep better.
When I first made this blog, making posts about my dogs alone weren't an option I had considered. However this past months, I've been doing just that. So now, I'd like to share some compiled information I've picked up while watching TV, reading books and browsing the web for anything dog related.
Some of these superstitions are still being told by elders in my country.
1. If a dog is growling for no obvious reason, it means he is growling at a spirit.
2. A dog eating grass is an indication that it will rain soon.
3. A sleepy dog scratching himself indicates a change in weather.
4. Like how a black cat signifies bad luck, seeing three white dogs together at the same time will bring good luck.
5. A Greyhound having a white spot on its forehead will bring wealth.
6. Meeting a Dalmatian is good luck. (This one is probably true. Meeting ANY dog IS good luck!)
7. If a dog licks a newborn baby, that baby will be a fast healer.
8. If a strange dog is walking inside your house, expect a new friendship on the way.
9. If a dog is howling, supernatural beings are passing through your house. (This drives my mom crazy because of her ancestral beliefs. Whenever she hears BD howling, she'll either panic or get mad at him.)
10. Before starting on a job hunt, scratching your dog will get you a job.
I hope you've enjoyed reading this post.