Have you ever wondered why it's mostly the mom, the dad or the assistant who does all the blogging? I doubt it's because humans are the only ones capable of punching the keys in the keyboard correctly.
|You POST. I'll POSE!|
According to a number of dog books there are multiple reasons why dogs prefer posing for the camera and showing us what to blog rather than blog themselves. This here is a mix of our opinions and theirs.
1. They can't stick their heads out of Windows 7.
2. The treats in Youtube videos taste like glass or plastic.
3. Just like Mac OS' Lion and Leopard, they think Twitter is exclusive for cats.
4. They know book"MARK"ing will get them in deep trouble.
5. Carpaw Tunnel Syndrome.
6. Tail wags and nubbin wiggles don't have emoticons or smileys on most instant messaging applications.
7. Why paw a mouse when you can put it in your mouth and chew it to pieces?
8. Facebook's age limit only allows dogs who are a bagillion years old.
9. FETCH command is not available in all platforms.
10. It would take forever to type in with those paws.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Happy Tuesday!