Dear Bloggy Friends,
Let me grab this opportunity to thank the people who have given me these wonderful awards.
Yes, I will admit that I am guilty of procrastinating myself. So with no further ado, let me start with the Sunshine Award I have received from Freddie and Gloria, Poppy aka Popcorn, and Pixel Blue Eyes.
According to the rules of the Sunshine Award. I must follow these two criteria
- Answer the questions that come with it
- Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it (I am unsure whether it were 5, 10 or 20, so I hope you don't mind me giving it to 11)
Blogs to pass this award to:
- Tweedles - The poetic puggy who writes lovely poems about life and nature
- Suka - Doggy adventures with a touch of panaromic views and art work
- Teddy and Sierra- Two Eskies with camping adventures and a garden with lovely red strawberries
- Tutu, Bernie, Whisky and the entire crew- They're cute, they're silly, they're composed of a dog, some cats, an amazing tripod bunny and two guinea pigs living in Malaysia.
- Zoe - The dog of many water adventures. She's currently known for her floor skating.
- Indy and Bogey - You probably know them through Pat, an amazing writer.
- Sampson, Daisy Boo, Dante - They've been currently a bit busy to post in bloggerville but these three stooges can make you laugh so hard. Just check out Sampson's silly antics.
- Tegan - She may not talk about her dogs the way we do, but if you want some serious advice about raising and training dogs, this is the place to go to.
- White Dog Army - Read about Siku's adventures and inspirational posts while living with her army of Eskies (Quinn, Puff, Nuka, YoYoMa, and the newest member of their family Oso).
- Magic (Real Name: Silversocks Sharade)- The first thing that caught my attention was the Gaelic names of Caoimhe and Aoife (pronounces as Kee-va and Ee-fa). But then you meet wonderful Magic (and her mums Leigh and Judith) and the affenpinchers... and the chickens.
- Stewey - Aside from being a cute Corgie, Stewey has a sense of style. Every dress-up post has a teaser picture that keeps us bloggers guessing.
Oh darn, I forgot about the questions. Okay let me see...
Favorite number: 13 (I was born in a Friday the 13th)
Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Coffee
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. I seldom open my Twitter
My Passion: Talking about, Thinking about, Dreaming about, Playing and Cuddling my dogs... Oh I fix computers, too
Favorite pattern: I'm a checkers person. But I can go with plain monochromatic hues.
Favorite Day of the Week: Friday, there's no question there.
Favorite Flower: Lotus, because I was named after it.
Another Liebster Award...
I would like to thank DogsNPawz for this latest Liebster Award. I will be forwarding it only to two other blogs because I've already named 10 ^^.
- Twinkletoe Tails - The amazing blog of Oui Oui and their mom-made beautiful kitty avatars.
- Urbanhounds - Enjoy their urban adventures in the city. The newest member of their family is an adorable puggy named after Harry Potter's best friend, Weasley.