Question: So Haopee, how many awards did you get before you decided to write this post?
Answer: A LOT!
List of Awards
First and foremost, I would like to thank each and every single being, human and pet alike who awarded these to me.
We have been awarded the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Brando and Bogart, Dachshund Nola and Alison and Zoe from Pawfect Days.
Lastly, the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! came from Poppy.
Two blogging awards (namely the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award) had the same rules which required us to share 7 things about ourselves and pass it to 15 bloggers.
The Illuminating Blogger Award required us to share one interesting fact about ourselves and for it to be forwarded to 5 others. Due to short attention span constraints, we hope no one objects that the 1 fact and 5 bloggers are to be already included in the next segment of this VERY LONG POST.
With no further ado, we'd like to present our Creature Feature.
1. Haopee is a creature of coffee. This means that I'm willing to be paid in form of coffee beans and whipped cream.
2. Chooey is a creature of art. She dances in front of my mom to beg for food.
3. Peanuts is a creature of nature. When she hears commotion outside, she will scratch, whine and look at me hoping I'd let her out.
4. Ginger is a creature of food. She is food driven which means she can learn tricks faster than any of the dogs as long as she's rewarded with food.
5. Coal is a creature of noise. I seriously need to buy a pair of ear plugs. Coal doesn't bark-not once in his entire dog life, he only whines in this high pitched tone.
6. Brother Dog is a creature of fleas. Seriously, he still doesn't want us to touch him- or bathe him for that matter! He is the type who will only come close to his food when the coast is clear.
7. The last person in our creature feature is Haopee's Beau. Yes, you seldom hear about him but he exists. Haopee's Beau is a creature of patience. He puts up with all 6 of us.
Now, to distribute these wonderful awards to other bloggers, I would like to name 15 special bloggers who deserve them very much. And due to the fact that you may have receive these awards already, I would like to request that the rules be bent for the awardees to have the freedom to choose which of the three they prefer posting about.
1. Magic from Life in the Doghouse
2. Bella from Bringing Up Bella
3. Gronk and Izzie, the Two Toilet-Trained Kitties
4. Suka from Suka's Just Sayin
5. Nicki and Derry of Fuzzy Tales
6. Teddy and Sierra of Teddy's Tales
7. Molly the Wally and her Slog it, Blog it
8. Stewey of Stewey Unscene
One moment...Coffee and Sandwich Break ^_^. Kindly make yourselves at home with Peanuts intermission picture.
9. Sally, Luna and Charlie of It's a Weinerful Life
10. Oui Oui and Mica Minnie Moo of Twinkletoe Tails
11. Whisky, Tortie, Tutu and the Entire Crew of The Furries of Whispy
12. Yogi of the 365 Days of Yogi the Cavachon
14. Dougall of The Dougal Diaries
15. Lastly, Cotton from A Tale on Cotton The Rescue Dog
Any questions? Violent reactions? No?
Good! Here, have a cookie!